About the terms
Access to and the use of www.climbingframe.unionlearn.org.uk is provided by unionlearn on the following terms:
1. By using www.climbingframe.unionlearn.org.uk
you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.climbingframe.unionlearn.org.uk. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to www.climbingframe.unionlearn.org.uk
2. Unionlearn may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of www.climbingframe.unionlearn.org.uk
will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease to use this website.
3. Copyright material presented on the unionlearn site is owned by the TUC, unless otherwise stated. Visitors are permitted to print and download extracts for their own personal or union use, provided the source and TUC’s copyright is acknowledged.
4. No one shall, without prior consent of the TUC transmit, reproduce or store any of the material from the unionlearn site in any other website or incorporate or reproduce any material in any database whether electronic, manual or printed from. Requests for consent should be submitted to Rob Sanders.
Use of www.climbingframe.unionlearn.org.uk
5. You agree to use www.climbingframe.unionlearn.org.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict of inhibit anyone else’s use of enjoyment of www.climbingframe.unionlearn.org.uk.
6. Except where indicated otherwise, the material on this website is copyright of unionlearn.
7. Copyright also applies to all resources made available via the website, including (but not limited to), html documents, Word documents, PDF documents and images. Many of these resources can clearly be identified as being copyright of a third party, and authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
8. Photographs and personal stories used on this website depict real people. The written permission from unionlearn must be obtained prior to the copying of this material.
9. Unionlearn has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information provided through the Climbing Frame website is accurate, current and informative. However, there may be inadvertent and occasional errors for which we apologise.
10. The material that appears on this website is for general information purposes only. While every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy, currency, reliability and completeness of the contents of this website, no warranty is given as to the accuracy, currency, reliability and completeness of the information provided. Unionlearn accepts no responsibility for loss or damage of any nature that may arise from reliance on information contained in this website or in relation to the services that are described. If you are using the website and notice what you believe to be a factual error, please advise us.
11. All links provided on this site are for the convenience of users. Unionlearn accepts no liability or responsibility for the contents or availability of these sites, nor does the existence of the link mean that unionlearn endorses the material that appears on the linked web site. Unionlearn cannot guarantee that any links will work.
12. Unionlearn does not accept responsibility for the performance of downloading software or the effect of downloading on any third party computer system.
13. To access and make full use of the Climbing Frame you will be required to register for the website.
14. You may change or update your password or other details at any time via your account. You promise that all information and details provided are true, accurate and up to date in all respects and at all times.
15. It is your sole responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and that you are responsible for all activity that occurs under your username and password. We will not be liable where your password is used by someone else. You should notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your password and any breach of security as soon as you become aware of it.
16. Unionlearn fully complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 with regard to the collection, processing, storage and disclosure of personal information. Please read our Privacy Statement posted on the Climbing Frame website which contains important information about the use of your personal data and other information regarding your privacy.
Links to other website and services
17. www.climbingframe.unionlearn.org.uk contains links to other third party websites. These links are provided for your ease of reference and convenience only. We have no control over those third party websites or services and are not responsible for their contents. We do not endorse the material contained in their websites or services, and have no association with their operators. You agree that we won't be party to any transaction or contract with a third party that you may enter into and we won't be liable to you for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those third party websites and services. You agree that you will not involve unionlearn in any dispute you may have with such third party websites and services.
Climbing Frame Team
Great Russell Street
London WC1B 3LS
Or email: email@example.com